Are you stuck in some aspect of life? Is something not working and you want life to be different? Imagine a future where you experience the freedom to do what you struggle to do now. Seeking help in the hard times is the bravest and wisest investment you can make. Counseling isn’t for the weird or the crazy but for normal people dealing with the craziness of life.
- Are you a woman questioning her identity? Wondering who you are or what you are doing with your life?
- Have you gone through a big change or loss?
- Has your high expectations for yourself started to shrink your world and increase your stress?
- Are you struggling with overwhelming anxiety that has you miserable, avoiding people and places?
- Do you think counseling might help but are unsure how it all works or are afraid of being seen as “crazy”?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, please click the colored words to link to articles specifically for you.
Life is hard for all of us and it’s completely normal to sometimes need help. We know it takes a lot of courage just to be on this site. We are honored you are here. Please know that 1) you are among friends here because we all struggle with something and 2) help is available! This website is a great place to start. Check out the resources page, browse the counseling blog, learn about the counseling process, and discover more about us. You will find a lot of help and information here.
Our prayer is that you will find this website full of helpful, gospel-centered content that will bring you hope for a future of freedom. Life is hard for all of us and pain is incredibly real. Yet, God isn’t finished and your story isn’t over. You can write a new story, starting today. We can walk through the pain into hope and healing, together. If you are considering counseling and live in the Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen or the NorthTexas area, take the next step and contact us to set up an initial phone consultation.