I am a Christian Counselor with a Bachelors of Science in Sociology from Texas A&M and a Masters of Counseling from Dallas Baptist University.
I’m about loving Jesus, loving people, giving hope, encouraging growth, and seeking truth! My passion is to walk with people through struggle, challenges, and difficult times. This flows out of my own long seasons of intense physical pain, relationship struggles, and parenting challenges. Yet, I know God wants so much more for us than what most people experience. My desire for this website is not just about finding me as a counselor (of course that would be awesome) but about compiling resources that can help anyone (regardless of location) find gospel-centered help and hope!
Here are some facts about me:
- Christian by the grace of God
- Married my high school sweetheart
- Mom of two high school boys.
- Stay-at-home mom for 14 years
- Texas Aggie, Class of 1997 (WHOOP!!)
- Life long student who loves to study and find solutions
- Passionate about studying and teach the Bible
- Leader in church youth group.
- Frisco, Texas resident for over 20 years
- Love playing board games with family, watch movies, and reading books.
- Keep reading for more information about my counseling vision.